Warp Forest Warp Forest

Pretty Cool game, dude

Don't let the people bother you by saying you're rude and offensive. You have the right to do what ever you want. It's a right of an American to act on such mindless, inane dribble and forcefully reject them with an insult from the author. People shouldn't give the bad rating just because you're following the rights of an American. There's have a name for people who and they're called Communists. By the way, the game was awesome.

GameBalance responds:

I am not American anyhow. BTW thanks.

the ugly the ugly

Awesome Survival Horror Point and Click game, dude

Everyone says you have a messed up childhood. You don't. You just have that ability to capture a dark atmosphere in a game. Don't listen to those morons. Like take Silent Hill for an example. Do you think the creators of Silent Hill have a messed up childhood? No, they just want to make a story that makes it fun for people to play with. This is a great point and click game.

NV's BIG adventure! NV's BIG adventure!

Heh heh...Black rage

That was good.....I liked the part where the Primarch Sanguinius gave him the powers of the black rage....for the fun of it.

Halo: Fragging Flood Halo: Fragging Flood

Good for someone without lessons

nice just a that the graphics were a let down

Open-sketchbook responds:

I know. They SUCK!!!

The Homestar Snake Game The Homestar Snake Game

You stole it!

the reason why I gave this a 0 but gave 10 to the bottom is because the game was made from the site and I gave the overall 0 cause you stole it

Damnation: DooM Game e1m1 Damnation: DooM Game e1m1

Dude you rock!

This is the id software fan again and well.....COOL!

Beer-In-Stein Beer-In-Stein

Dude I want to thank you!

I want to thank you for bringing back the old games back from the days, to my mind again. Wolfenstein 3D and Doom II: Hell on Earth were great games... Oh and the game....Rockin'!