Steve Irwin: Croc Heaven Steve Irwin: Croc Heaven

Good flash

Good flash for Steve's honor. It's funny that the file size happens to be '666'.

R.I.P. Steve R.I.P. Steve

Doesn't need to be good...

to be right. Steve Irwin is probably filming documentaries in heaven now. P.S: The guy in the reviews said "Why is this the American National Anthem". It's not....A true American would know that.

Sounds of CS Sounds of CS

That was awesome

It was awesome. Also, your replay button doesn't work. I'm just telling you for the benefit of users everywhere. No need to thank me.

StealthBeast responds:

Oh, but I insist. Thank you. Thank you and the other hundred-something people who told me this lol.

I don't have the FLA anymore, so it cannot be fixed =(

Warp Forest Warp Forest

Pretty Cool game, dude

Don't let the people bother you by saying you're rude and offensive. You have the right to do what ever you want. It's a right of an American to act on such mindless, inane dribble and forcefully reject them with an insult from the author. People shouldn't give the bad rating just because you're following the rights of an American. There's have a name for people who and they're called Communists. By the way, the game was awesome.

GameBalance responds:

I am not American anyhow. BTW thanks.

the ugly the ugly

Awesome Survival Horror Point and Click game, dude

Everyone says you have a messed up childhood. You don't. You just have that ability to capture a dark atmosphere in a game. Don't listen to those morons. Like take Silent Hill for an example. Do you think the creators of Silent Hill have a messed up childhood? No, they just want to make a story that makes it fun for people to play with. This is a great point and click game.

NV's BIG adventure! NV's BIG adventure!

Heh heh...Black rage

That was good.....I liked the part where the Primarch Sanguinius gave him the powers of the black rage....for the fun of it.